View original post 562 more words
Happy Full Moon!!
Its a busy day for me….
I’ve gone ahead and rounded up all my posts on Full Moon Rituals. If you are looking for a little inspiration…
- Skip The Moon Ritual & Take A Nap Instead!
- Blood Moon Spell & Ritual
- Super Moon, Blue Moon, Blood Moon & Total Lunar Eclipse Community Candle Ritual – Release, Restore, Rise & Heal.
- New Year – Super Full Moon Abundance Spell
- Full Moon Protection Ritual
- Mood Walk Under The Full Moon
- Full Moon Master Candles For Your Altar
- Simple Full Moon Ritual
- Harness The Powerful Moon! How To Make More Magic!
- Full Moon Magic Ritual
Having my second baby was hard. I had him in 2016, 2 years after undertaking open heart surgery, and I worked right up until the day before he was born (he came early – I did mean to have a break). I love every inch of him, and never regret my decision, but it has been hard on my all round health, and particularly my body.
Did you know when you are pregnant, you don’t shed hair like normal? The problem is you loose all the hair you should have throughout the 9 months pretty rapidly after the baby is born. I breastfed for a year after my Son was born, and I found as soon as I stopped, then my hair was literally falling out in clumps. It has never really recovered, and although I try not to worry too much about my appearance, the condition of my hair…
View original post 487 more words