by Krista Mitchell (Original Source)
Obsidian is a powerful crystal that supports shadow self healing, psychic protection from the dark arts, and increases psychic sight. Here’s how to work with it.
Meditate with it:
- while working with your shadow self and to engage with your shadow
- to overcome limiting beliefs, underlying commitments
- to bring old wounds, fears, shame, denial to the surface
- to resolve and release old beliefs and conditioning
Use it in crystal therapy:
- to understand your shadow self and all the personal power that’s held within your shadow
- in addition to working with a coach, therapist etc while making self improvements
- to let go of all that no longer serves you
- to understand the power of nighttime, altar of Hecate
Wear it daily:
- as a protection amulet or to create a psychic shield around you
- if you are being hit with witchcraft, dark energy from someone else as it will also repel other’s shadow
- to create a shield around you as it is a very powerful self protection crystal often referred to as the witch’s stone
- do not sleep with it as it can create disturbing sleeping patterns and keep you engaged with your shadow self and keep bringing up shadow stuff
- while in therapeutic situations such as meditation, journaling, or while in rituals
Title: Waiting For Me To Catch Up
Summary:When Jeremiah Parks returned to the city of his birth, his life was in such turmoil that he failed to realize the most important thing in the middle of all the chaos. Now he has to learn to open his life to someone new while helping his Clan Leader keep history from repeating itself.
Author’s Note:A huge THANK YOU to BJ Jones for allowing me to play in her ‘verse over at Sylum Clan. THANK YOU to Taibhrigh for the terrific banner art for my Sylum stories.
By Paula & Oro Cas
pain/ painkiller pills / capsules medicine and text on white background
Catch-22: A dilemma or difficult circumstance from which there is no escape because of mutually conflicting or dependent conditions.
I sit looking at this document wondering how to write about the craptastic Catch-22 that has appeared in my husband’s life. My husband is one of the millions of people who suffer with chronic pain. His journey to where he is today began 35 years ago when he worked for a traveling carnival. While working to repair a ride, the clutch holding the ride’s car opposite the repairmen failed sending the cars around the track. Hubby and two other workers fell 50 feet resulting in multiple fractures and life threatening injuries. Combine those injuries with 30 years of commercial truck driving, a near fatal lightning strike resulting in damage to his nerve sheaths and joints, along with degenerative disk disease, stenosis, scoliosis, and osteoarthritis … We have a perfect storm of chronic pain.
Continue reading Catch 22 Is Alive And Well
Many thanks and blessings to Paul over at pvcann for nominating me for the nomination. This is new territory for me as it is my first nomination EVER! When I open my email this morning it was, “I got what? Holy cow!” I was more than a little excited.
I am an avid reader, but I usually get distracted by real life demands before I remember to express my appreciation for the author. I’m getting better about that. So, make sure to visit pvcann for peek into his outlook into life.
Though I am writer, most of my postings are topics written by others who seem to express my thoughts better than I do, and inspire me to share.
The Liebster Award recognises and celebrates bloggers, their content, skill, and contribution to the blogging community. The rules for accepting a nomination are:
Acknowledge the blogger who nominated your blog.
Answer the questions.
Nominate 11 bloggers to encourage them.
Ask them 11 questions.
Let them know you have nominated them.
Onward to the questions:
Answer The Questions
1. Name you best travel destination.
As a retired over the road driver and gold miners, my husband and I have traveled through the 48 contiguous states. We’ve found many hidden treasures in our travels, but I would have to name Colorado Springs, Colorado as one of our best. Though they have some of the same problems as a BIG city, it also has a small town feel. It’s only a short drive to all the things you visit Colorado to see.
Continue reading Liebster Award Nomination