By Phoenix of Elder Mountain Dreaming –I have been working on purging eight astral spiders for the past year and I wanted to share the process so it might help others. I have been a healer a long time and used to go to an old friend of mine back in the 90s and 00s when I was dream travelling a lot and doing collective work against the dark. She was a great scanner healer and would always remove what was in me energetically that didn’t belong there.
Because I was astral traveling as an adult in the 1980s and then mastering lucidity and out of bodies in the 90s, then mastering the death walks of wrathful dismemberment of karmic purging in the in the 90s and 00s and finally dream walking in the 2000s, I have had many attacks. The darkest was from 2000 until 2018, from military…
View original post 3,749 more words
By Phoenix of Elder Mountain Dreaming – I had two loons appear here in the Pacific Northwest the last Moon of Spring. I had lots of healing work to put boundaries on shadows in my dreams and was gaining some understanding of the last five year cycle in my dream work. So its no surprise the watery and haunting Loons showed up at this time. I was grateful for their appearances.
Root Totem Symbols
1. Messenger between waking and dream worlds
2. Messenger of unique occurrences and circumstances
3. Magic and Power or misuses of power or stolen power
4. Nourishment for the Body & Soul
The Loon is a full time water bird and not only swims on top of the surface but also dives deep under the water. The bones of most birds are hollow and light, but Loons have solid bones. The extra weight helps them dive as…
View original post 1,016 more words
By Phoenix of Elder Mountain Dreaming – Neptune is the most elusive, dreamy and full of Illusion impact that we can experience in a lifetime. For a long time I have said “Pluto may rule Hell, but Neptune is Hell” and one would have to be saturated for a long time by the influences of this on their lives to stick with its nightmares to its transformations to its mysticism. Neptune rules self undoing, addictions, mysticism, distortions, illusions, delusions in personal and inter-personal ways.
Neptune rules the very complexity mirror work both in waking life and dream work, and because Pisces is the last water sign, it rules the Collective Mirror more appropriately. Neptune’s impact on my and other people’s lives has shown much sickness and mental sickness, distortions within visions and drug/plant usage (addiction).
When one must deal with the longest cycles of Neptune or Pluto, Uranus is fast…
View original post 7,200 more words
By Ryan Hurd
The moon is waning and maybe your own lucid dreaming practice is too.
I can help with that. Well, not so much with the moon, that’s a celestial body apparently beyond my powers of influence.
But if you are looking to go deeper into lucid dreaming, or if you have hit a wall trying to become more self-aware in your dreams, the answer is probably not a new miracle technique or sleep hack. Sorry/not sorry.
Successful lucid dreamers are those who learn how to leverage motivations into strong intentions, and then build what I call the “lucid sanctuary.” This is soulful mindset that doesn’t command the dream, but invites it forth.
Since 2015, I’ve been running seasonal online workshops that provide a supportive community so you can do just that: build your lucid sanctuary, learn how to put to use the most scientifically-validated techniques, and construct a strategy that not only invites lucid dreams but also impactful and transformative dreams.
It’s easy, it’s holistic, and most importantly, it really works. Once you learn this strategy, it grows with you, and you’ll be able to dip back in whenever you are ready for more.
By Phoenix of Elder Mountain –Hello Dreamers, Artists, Healers and Moon Lovers, Happy New Moon. Welcome to nature’s Second New Moon of Winter, starting Jan 16, 2018 @ 6:17 pm pst. We finished our first moon of winter with decorated lights, good food and holiday celebrations. If you had any work or family issues arise last month, just know that is very natural and normal for Capricorn Moons. I hope you found some warmth in whatever your month brought you in regards to your spiritual journey. For those who are new here, you might wish to read over the instructions first for this supportive work-study lunar work. (see the link at the very bottom).
Now, our second moon of winter as arrived and we have another group of Capricorn planets (again) challenging us. We are settling into and walking our ancient “Midwinter”. In soul, emotional and dreaming work, this is…
View original post 2,222 more words
We are in what is referred to as the dark time of the year, when the sunlight has diminished, the nights are long and cold, and spirits roam more freely as the veils thin.
It’s been like this at this time of year, in this hemisphere, for hundreds of years.
For healers and empaths, it’s a time when spiritual self-care is of increased importance, as we’re more susceptible not just to the energy shifts and increased psychic phenomena, but also because we are more powerfully sensitive to the feelings & energy of the world around us.
Have you noticed that lately?
You may also have noticed that the collective unconscious rests very uneasy. There is so much fear, stress, strife, violence, uncertainty, and devastation happening in the world right now. And even if it’s not in your part of the world, or if you’re not hearing about it, the energy can still affect you.
It may make you want to shut off, seal yourself away in your own little bubble, and try to tune it out, but if you’re an empath this is almost impossible, and if you’re a healer (or both), your soul is calling you to respond with love and light.
That’s why you’re here, and you’re needed. But in order to be of service and in order to be ok, you need to be able to take care of yourself first.
Energy shielding and clearing is a must, but it’s only part of the self-care you need. As humans we’re connected to each other, nature and animals in far more ways through our energy fields, especially at night when we’re sleeping.
As our consciousness drifts on the dream and astral plane, we can encounter, interact with, and be affected by energies and spirits far removed from our own on the physical plane.
This can result in:
- restless and/or disturbed sleep and sleep patterns
- dark dreams
- the feeling of not being fully rested upon waking
- feeling seized by panic, anxiety, or deep fear in the middle of the night
- not being able to switch your mind off from your daily problems or the troubles of the world
- emotionally or viscerally experiencing the collective fears and feelings of people and places not directly related to you
- struggling with, feeling trapped or suffocated by dark spirits in your dream state which forces you to wake up
Can you relate to any of this? If so, I have some tips from my own experience that may help you:
- Clear the energy of your space on a regular basis. By clearing the energy in your space, you raise it’s frequency which can naturally repel lower and harmful vibes. You can learn how to do that here.
- Clear your own energy. If you have dark energy or psychic debris hanging around on or in your aura, that can plague you at night. Here’s an article I wrote on how to clear your aura.
- Wear a moonstone necklace when sleeping. Moonstone channels lunar goddess energy that helps to protect us at night and in the dream state. The moon represents light shining through the darkness, and creates an effective energy shield or protective ward for our spirit.
- Soul-centered meditation. Taking a few minutes before going to bed to meditate, and center your focus on your soul, helps anchor your mind in your own divinity which can keep your mental energy from wandering at night. I recorded a 2.5 minute meditation that teaches you how to do that, you can download it free here.
- Say a prayer or set an intention before sleeping. Perhaps you read a Psalm (I recommend #23 or #91), a prayer from your own faith or lineage, call in Divinity or protective angels, or affirm that you will rest peacefully, fully, and safely throughout the night. When we speak with authority energy moves, and we always have authority over our own spiritual dominion (meaning ourselves and our own energy).
- Diffuse calming & protective essential oils at night. Lavender, geranium, rose, citrus + cinnamon + clove, palo santo, or cedar are all good choices.
- Use grounding + protective crystal placements. Put a piece of hematite (2-5″ in diameter) under the sheet at your feet to anchor your energy in the space, and place either selenite or celestite (2-5″, any formation) under the top of your pillow to create a high frequency vibration that will either repel or dissolve lower energies upon contact.
By Phoenix of Elder Mountain – My half-student Brandi and I went on an adventure out to the ocean in Northern California for a few days and were given the greatest gift. It was the arrival and presence of a Smalleye Stingray. I also had an experience the day before at the beach at night that I will share as part of the wholeness of the story/teaching.
As a dreamer (shaman), I only teach about Totems that I have had long-term relationships with, being taught by them from an in-depth relationship of experiences. Then there are those totems who appear on my path when a “new cycle” begins, and stingray is one who has appeared for my new 13 year cycle.
Wiki says the smalleye stingray is a large species of stingray in the family Dasyatidae, measuring up to…
View original post 2,564 more words
By Phoenix of Elder Mountain – Aliens are just “Soul-Less” ancient Human Beings with only a Mental (astral) Body left. This has given them extremely powerful Telepathy (mind control) and live on the dream planes of Earth right near us every single day. Combine this with the Military agenda of the Demon Humans (dark humans living with demonic souls), and you have the real Matrix –The movie “Children of the Corn” came out in 1984, my son was born in ’83 and my daughter in ’85, and by the time my daughter was two years old (the year of the Harmonic Convergence, the first of four (until 2026); she told me there were aliens in our basement, I had never spoken those words to my kids when they were little. I said ok, let’s go see if we can find them and I carried her down the stairs with…
View original post 1,271 more words