Ok, so you know all of those changes you keep meaning to make, but somehow just haven’t put in place yet? Or maybe there’s that one big step you have to take to get things started (or ended), but it’s a gutsy move, and you just haven’t felt ready yet?
Well, get ready.
This upcoming new moon in Aries (Sunday 4/15 at 9:57pm ET) delivers the energy, motivation, and guts you need for creating much needed change.
This new cycle of manifestation (new moon), start of the astrological new year, AND mercury going direct, combined with Aries’ characteristics of action and courage, all lead up to endless possibilities and opportunities to recreate.
I’ve felt this influence already in my own life: getting things moving, starting things up, moving things forward.
But this moon isn’t just about the new: it’s about revisiting the old in new ways. Breakthroughs, second chances, opportunities re-imagined and reclaimed, as well as last-minute solutions, may all present themselves at this time.
It’s definitely a time to not only reflect on what’s not working in your life, but to make some decisions as to what you can do about it, and then taking real action.
Learn from past mistakes, try thinking differently, and approach things from a new perspective or with a new plan of attack. This isn’t the time to do things in a way you’ve done before, or to listen to what other people are telling you to do.
Be bold. Be big. Be brave. Be YOU, and claim this opportunity to reinvent, recreate, re-vision, and live more in alignment with your own inner truth. It’s not always an easy thing to do, so it’s best to do it at times when the Universe has your back.
THE QUALITIES OF ARIES + PLANETARY INFLUENCES
- Aries: action, impulse, expressing your true self, individualism, courage, change
- Uranus: freedom, surprises, higher mind/intellect
- Mercury going direct: clarity, conclusion
ARIES NEW MOON THEMES
- following your heart + intuition
- living your own truth
- persistence pays off, as long as you don’t keep making the same mistakes twice!
- beginner’s mind, fresh perspective
- learning from your past mistakes or failures
- thinking differently
- trusting in your own divine insight
- a second chance at opportunities thought lost
- creating change
- breaking long-term habits
- shift in attitude(s)
- making yourself and your priorities #1
ARIES NEW MOON CRYSTALS
Wear the following crystals as you set intention for this new moon, and as you work towards making positive changes.