This Full Moon in Gemini — Thursday and Friday — (check the full details below) — brings the energy of increased communication and higher learning, and you can go deeper with something that you started learning last year at about this time.
At the same time, while you may clear up or revise something from the past, make sure that you present any new ideas with clarity and patience.
The need to be right may be stronger than usual and the need to teach or preach may become overbearing if you don’t practice moderation.
Due to the stressful aspects between this Moon and Mars, as well as Mercury retrograde, you need to be EXTRA careful to avoid any arguments as well as while driving Thursday and Friday.
The Moon enters Gemini an hour before midnight and reaches its peak (becomes completely Full) at 39 minutes after midnight on the 23rd EST, less than a day after Sun enters Sagittarius.
Crystals to use: Fluorite, Aquamarine, Mahogany Obsidian
The mind may go into overdrive, so if you can’t sleep, you can meditate (check out my recorded Better Sleep meditations https://crystalcosmopolitan.com/meditation/ or use that “awake time” to put on paper some practical plans.
If you need any energy sessions (Crystal Reiki, Accunect or Tesla Healing) to carry you through or recover afterwards 🙂 — you know where to find me — crystalcosmopolitan.com and universalenergywaves.com
Best,Brana Mijatovic, Ph.D.www.crystalcosmopolitan.comwww.universalenergywaves.com
by Jenn Lynn from Feather Spirit Crystal Healing
Making a crystal grid for gratitude is a special way to show appreciation for the blessings you have received as well as promoting a sense of love and thankfulness. While holding the intention of gratitude, you can place any crystals in the grid and even incorporate gifts from the Earth as well. Your gird can be set up in your personal sacred space or even a family room to enhance feelings of gratitude and positivity during social gatherings.
For my grid, I chose to include the following stones:
- Green Aventurine (Heart Chakra): Develops deeper understanding and appreciation of nature; Brings positivity, new growth and opportunities; Assists with embracing change; Symbolizes luck and abundance.
- Rose Quartz (Heart Chakra): Promotes a strong energy of love and appreciation; Opens our Heart Chakra to receive all forms of love and enables us to send that love and gratitude out into the Universe.
- Botswana Agate (Root Chakra): Reminds us to be genuine in our lifestyle and have compassion; Brings in universal energies to promote unconditional love; Provides balance and stability; Shifts our focus to the “big picture” and allows us to appreciate what truly matters.
- Rhodochrosite (Heart Chakra): Represents selfless love and compassion; Enhances optimism and encourages positive attitude; Aids us with recognizing the “silver lining” and being grateful for blessings in disguise.
- Apatite (Throat Chakra): Promotes positive expressions of gratitude; Reminds us to focus on what we have in the present moment and to not be distracted by the past or the future.
- Clear Quartz (all Chakras): Amplifies intention and energy.
- Heart Shaped Petrified Wood (Root Chakra): Connection to the Earth; Enhances deep roots and stability; Symbolizes love and gratitude for Mother Earth and all of her blessings.
I also chose to incorporate gifts from the Earth to symbolize connection to Ancestors (tree stump grid base), potential & abundance (acorns), growth & renewal (leaves/greenery) and Enlightenment (pinecones).
Take a few moments each day to sit with your gratitude grid and reflect on your blessings, big and small. Spread love and appreciation to not only the loved ones in your life, but the universal energies that connect us all.
Jenn Lyn, CCH
Certified Crystal Healer
by Kat Michaels
It’s been a powerful year – release and regeneration have been the themes of 2018. In the process, many relationships, ways of being, communication styles, and other ingrained situations and habits have been considered, upended, and ultimately reformed or released entirely.
One consistency in all of this is that those things that have buried deep in our psyches have continued to come up in our lives – the stories, traumas, conditioning, worries, doubts, and secrets that we have tried so hard to push down keep rising for our examination. For those souls who haven’t been working continually to resolve lingering wounds, these issues are likely to have risen in an even more dramatic way, forcing heavy review. And as we prepare to head into Scorpio at the end of October, which rules the house of death and rebirth, those things that haven’t yet been addressed are likely to rise again for clearing.
Venus goes retrograde from October 5th (in Scorpio) to November 15th (in Libra) and promises to be a deep dive into our inner selves, our hearts, psyches, and relationships.
Venus (aka. Inanna in Sumerian mythology) in retrograde is an archetypal story of descent into the underworld, death, and rebirth or resurrection. She descends in the sky as the evening star, before going invisible, re-emerging some time after as the morning star.
It’s a beautiful journey of self-discovery, getting clear on who you are and what you truly, deeply want, healing and letting go, and then resurfacing, having more fully reclaimed your authenticity and power. Especially when it comes to relationships and pursuing your heart’s true desires.
By Krista Mitchell
Want to learn from the world’s leading crystal experts (for free)?
The Crystal Mastery Conference is starting super soon, hosted by the Love & Light School of Crystal Therapy. There are 7 wonderful presenters and it’s a fantastic opportunity for you to study with some of the world’s leading crystal experts, all for FREE! Be sure to grab your spot here.
Here’s a sneak peak at the presenters and topics…
- Ashley Leavy – Conference Welcome & Crystal Basics
- Emma Mildon – Crystals for Invoking the Divine Feminin
- Sarah Balmer – Using Crystals in your Yoga Practice
- Brigit Esselmont – Enhancing Intuition with Crystals & Tarot
- Devi Brown – Manifesting with Crystals
- Natalie Walstein – Using Crystals + Astrology to Align with Your Soul’s Purpose
- Evangeline Summerville – Giving Crystals Back to the Earth
Crystal Prizes will be given away each day of the conference! All you have to do is tune in to each interview for a chance to win 🙂 Join the Crystal Lovers Community Group on Facebook where you can share about what you’re learning and get inspired by others who are on the same journey as you.
I REALLY LOVE this time of year! But I think I say that every time the seasons change. I get such a charge from the seasonal cycles.
The Autumn Equinox (or Spring Equinox for those in the Southern Hemi) is now upon us and for the purposes of this blog post I’m going to stick to the Autumn aspects, but if you’re from Down Under or just plain interested, you can read my classic blog post on Spring Equinox here.
Some Science, Of Course!
So, before I get to the crystals, a bit o’ science on the Equinox stuffs for a sec. I can’t help myself! This year’s Autumn (or Fall) Equinox lands on Friday, September 22.
There are 2 equinoxes each year; in September and March. Because of the tilt of our planet on our axis, we’re usually getting more sun on one hemisphere than on the other, but there are 2 times/year (Spring and Autumn Equinox) when we get pretty much equal amounts of sunlight on both hemi’s, so our night and day are of equal length everywhere on Mama Earth. So cool!
IMAGE BY PRZEMYSLAW “BLUESHADE” IDZKIEWICZ.