Each person should go to their respective Godfathers (Babalawos) seeking clarity in regards to the foregoing.
Our Commission is grateful to the great institutions of Communications that make possible that these predictions reach every corner of the World.
The Organizing Commission for the Sign of the Year
“Miguel Febles Padrón”
wishes you a Happy and Prosperous 2012 Year.
Following a tradition of twenty six years, the Organizing Commission of the Reading of the Year gathered on the 31st of December 2011 in the House-Temple situated on Avenida 10 de Octubre #1509, between Josefina and Gertrudis, Vibora, Municipality of 10 de Octubre, City of Havana, Cuba.
This ceremony was chaired by the Ifá Priest, Guillermo Diago Molina “Ogbe Weñe” and supported by Ifá priests respresenting all of Cuba’s Ifá families and their descendants in the rest of the World. The youngest Ifá priest took out the sign.
Reigning Sign: BABÁ IRETE MEYI (“The shadow of the son of short life”; sign ends lives quickly).
Prophetic orientation: Osobo Ikú Otonowá.
Orula Onire: Adimú (obi, omí tutu, itaná meyi).
Onishé ará: PARALDO with a hen (Umbeboro Oyá and the rest of the ingredients).
Onishé Omó (children): Ebbó Misi. Otán.
EBBÓ: 1 hen, white cloth, red cloth, and black cloth; arrow, trap, 1 egg, meat with bone, 1 fresh small fish, and the rest of the ingredients.
Reigning Deity: OYÁ: Divinity of storms and gentle breezes. She is identified with the spirit of the ancestors. She is the goddess of the River Niger (Odó Oyá), which received its name from her. It is believed that she was the first and favorite wife of the Orisha Shangó. Tradition tells us that the river was originally formed from the copious tears that she shed on the day her husband died.
Accompanying Deity: OGGÚN. He is the patrón of blacksmiths and soldiers and is worshiped in the city of Iré and Iyesá in western Nigeria.
The Flag of the Year: Wine Red with Black Borders.
The distribution of this document is free and the Commission is not responsable for its sale by unscrupulous people animated by money.
ILLNESSES TO WATCH OUT FOR
MOBILITY DISORDERS (BE CAREFUL OF FALLS AND ACCIDENTS).
LOWER WOMB DISORDERS (MENSTRUALES, MISCARRIAGES).
INCREASE IN INFANT MORTALITY.
EPIDEMICS AND SKIN ILLINESSES (LEPROSY, SCABIES, ABCESSES, BOILS).
Events of Social Concern
- This is a sign of war and confrontation.
- This is a sign of transition, and social, political, and economic change.
- Loss through old age (aging population).
- Increase in seismic movement.
- You should pay attention to all household issues.
- Serious marital problems.
- Seek nimble solutions to any existing problem.
- Dangerous increase in temperature.
- Improve hygiene in hospitals.
- Improve apprenticeship in the manual trades.
- Special attention to agriculture and the organized distribution of products.
- Attention to your children.
- Grant consideration to women in every aspect.
- Better the organization of public economic management.
- Use music as social therapy.
- Organize a campaign of general sanitation against environmental contamination in order to avoid epidemics.
- Make offerings to ASOJUANO.
- Take advantage of the properties of the following plants for their respective uses: albahaca (basil), hierba de la sangre (blood plant), caisimón, quita maldición (remove curse), ciruela (plum), algodón (cotton) and bledo blanco.
- Control the increase in promiscuity.
- Preserve the environment.
- Avoid false accusations and defamations.
- Change and revise penal laws, bringing them up to date.